Claim a free cPanel VPS License on our cPanel VPS Servers
cPanel is the most popular web hosting control panel of today. Used by millions of webmasters worldwide cPanel is an all in one control panel solution. From creating new accounts in a few seconds to configuring email accounts and uploading your files via FTP. Anything you will ever need to complete can be done with cPanel.
Following on from our promotions on our blog that offered free cPanel licenses on VPS servers specifically designed for cPanel we have released a number of permanent cPanel VPS plans. You can pick up a free cPanel license on all of our cPanel VPS plans. As usual, we’re including free setup, a custom ssh port and migrations from your old provider to First2Host for free.
cPanel VPS licenses usually cost £15.95 /month extra on top of your server configuration. Anyone ordering a cPanel VPS from First2Host can choose to have SATA, SSD or NVMe storage space based on Virtuozzo or KVM virtualization.
- Choose from CentOS 7 with Mod_PageSpeed pre-installed or CentOS 6 with CSF on Virtuozzo servers. Use our images to quickly deploy your VPS server with cPanel ready to be configured.
- Attach IPs from multiple locations on Virtuozzo VPS Servers. Host content in different countries around the world from one server.
- Order SnapShot backups or cPanel account backups to easily restore accounts or your whole server.
- Fast, free setup and migrations in. Completed within 24 hours Monday to Friday with no downtime for your existing users.
Need help managing your cPanel VPS Server? We now offer Enhanced support for cPanel services. Get expert advice and help on managing your server directly from our support team.
NOTE: If you also have a promotional code you can use it with this offer but, you must take advantage of our in-house cPanel to cPanel migration service. If you use a promotional code with this offer we will contact you to arrange your setup and migration. Setup of cPanel VPS Servers is completed Monday to Friday and takes no longer than 24 hours.
* Let’s Encrypt plugin available on request. CloudFlare cPanel Plugin available on request
How was this article? – Claim a free cPanel VPS License
You might also like
More from Linux VPS Servers
Create Docker Container And The Basic Docker Commands Now that you have Installed Docker on your First2Host KVM VPS it's time …